Friday, August 05, 2005

A MESSAGE FROM SHY YETI

PLEASE NOTE: THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SHY YETI AND THE TALE OF THE BIRTHDAY BEAR WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE LATER TODAY AND THEN EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE NEXT SIX WEEKS...


A MESSAGE FROM SHY YETI…

Dearest Readers,

Welcome to our Universe.

It is a Universe of Yeti - of fur and growls and all sorts of mad stuff like that. This is the first tale concerning myself, Shy Yeti, and my peculiar friends and colleagues. Previously I was P.A. to the once legendary Simon Yeti - an acting Yeti of the highest degree - who sadly became lost in a time machine in late 2003. I have also been a poet of some small acclaim and recently I lost my home, job and relationship and received a concussion to my small, furry bonce. It was this knock to my ego that made me decide to try something new. In the last few months, I have been on some incredible adventures and this is the first of six that I intend to write about over the next few months.

The first of these adventures, THE TALE OF THE BIRTHDAY BEAR, involves a gang of curious gentleman who I am occasionally associated with down here in London Town. The birthday bear that the story concerns is my script-editor and friend Mr Dan Bear Esq. (although I may have offended him of late by referring to his partner as a "a bit of a scallywag") This tale also involves my friend Calmeister and my one time feline friend, Basher. My bear cub in crime, Mr Luke, and the renowned chef and intellectual Professor Anthony Spex (known to most as Speccy Ant) There are also a few other eccentric types that appear in this tale - but I shouldn't give away too much.

I do hope you enjoy all this tomfoolery! This one’s for Dan, Luke and most of all it’s for Anthony Allen - Speccy Ant, who makes the best sausage casserole ever. More later…

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Shy Yeti xx

PS Thankyou to Mr Nick Ashwell for his help script-editing my scrawl this time.